In this webinar, you’ll discover the new powerful features of BiZZdesign HoriZZon. Our new features are developed to help architects across disciplines create more compelling insights, strengthen data quality, and spark collaboration with other teams and business units.
Matthijs Scholten, Product and Innovation Manager at BiZZdesign, will provide you with hands-on demonstrations on how you can use the new features to support organizational leadership to successfully prioritize investments, and execute improvement and transformation initiatives with confidence.
You’ll learn how the new features can help you to:
- Collaborate more effectively through intuitive people-centered data policies
- Make faster decisions with actionable content provided in a single view
- Engage more by using intuitive guided data-entry functionalities
- Gain more automated, richer insights with the latest version of our Open API
- Effectively engage stakeholders with powerful new custom visualizations
Who should attend?
Enterprise, business, solutions, and data or information architects:
- who are currently using BiZZdesign’s platform and would like to use advanced collaborative design and powerful analysis features
- who are looking for a new Enterprise Architecture tool – or to replace their existing tool – and would like to see the value BiZZdesign HoriZZon can provide to their organization
About the Presenter:
Product & Innovation Manager, BiZZdesign
Matthijs Scholten is BiZZdesign’s Product and Innovation Manager. He has extensive experience in consulting on complex business transformation initiatives.
Matthijs leverages this experience to develop innovative and industry-recognized enterprise architecture products and tooling for BiZZdesign’s global customer base.